A PayTime client has the exclusive option to outsource their payroll.
• Collection of all information to set up the payroll;
• Setup of the payroll including Bargaining Councils, Funds, Medical Aid, Custom ED codes according to the correct tax codes;
• Provide client with re-consolidated reports, payslips, UIF declarations (client must send the UIF declarations to UIF themselves);
• Loading of bulk payments and provides the client with the report to make the relevant payment;
• Telephonic/online support ;
• Catching up of payroll history and balancing of payroll;
• Produce a payslip ;
• E-mail the EMP201 report to the client ;
• IRP5 Recons for all Paytime clients who want to make use of it, even if they do not outsource the payroll;
• The processing of the payrolls on a weekly, two weekly, monthly basis.
To find out how SEESA can help your business, visit our website for more: https://bit.ly/2Oz6RDv